A Chrome extension for working with Bookie (https://bmark.us) which is an open source tool for storing your bookmarks. It's an alternative to Delicious.com.
See documentation at http://docs.bmark.us
- Update to bookie.io vs bmark.us for the domain name.
- Add support for private bookmark check
- Add fontawesome for the private lock icon
- Moved repo to the split out chrome extension repo at https://github.com/bookieio/bookie-chrome
- Add support for the new tag suggestions code.
- Fix model code to allow saving a bookmark.
- Fix support for auto open on install
- Add support to auto open on install
- Fix bug in handling of deleting that caused tags to get removed on accident.
- Updates to manifest v2 Issue #165
- Fixes delete from extesion. Issue #146
- Updates JS to YUI 3.5 final release.
- Update to YUI 3.5pr4, fix JS issues in building the extension.
- Fix the suggested tags
- Add support for validating your options config before saving
- Tweak CSS to ignore the responsive alterations
- Update to the beta version of Bookie 0.4
- Make the UI more consistent with the website.
- Port the JS to YUI shared with the website.
- First public release of the extension to work with 0.3 release of Bookie.
- Store the url hash when you save a bookmark so that we can mark it's bookmarked later on
- Fixes bug where opening a bookmarked page into a new tab causes the icon to change even though that new page isn't active.
- Adds support for syncing with server and displaying '+' when on a page you've bookmarked