Google Bookmarks Extension
Simple Google Bookmarks extension. Integrates the use of the online Google Bookmarks service with the Google Chrome Browser.
My first extension ever and stil needs alot of work. If you like it, please rate it.
- Fast, loads Google bookmarks once in background.
- Customisable Folder seperator . With multi-level Folder hierarchy
- unlabeled can be grouped with customisable label.
- selectable icon sets and folder images
- Right-click context menu
- Integrated Add\Edit routine with autofill Labels.
- Softpedia "100% CLEAN" award (http://goo.gl/SWVw)
- Search on Labels
- Global shortcut key
- Chrome bookmarks interaction
- Update screenshots
If you have a feature request or a bug to report please use this form:
Fixed: Auto Suggest Labels
Fixed: Quick Launch Bar
This release fixed issues that started with Chrome Stable release 10.0.648.127
Improved: Add Bookmark dialog and process
Improved: Fixed issue with Dev 10.0.648
Added: "Add Bookmark here" to labels context menu.
This release fixed issue that started with Chrome Dev release 10.0.648
Improved: Added confirm box for deleting Bookmark.
Added: Send all by Gmail to rightclick menu for labels.
Added: Save all tabs in current session.
Added: Added access to Chrome Bookmarks via Tab's.
In this release the permissions have changed for local Bookmark access. Chrome will ask you to accept this.
Fixed: Label encoding for Add/Edit.
Improved: Tree build and layout.
Changed: New Version information in new Tab.
In the next release the permissions will be changed for local Bookmark access. Chrome will ask you to accept this.
- Added: Selectable OnClick action for Bookmark.
- Added: Bookmark tooltip is URL.
- Fixed: Add/Edit/Delete. (Google changed to https ?)
- Added: Optional Quick Launch bar on label.
- Added: Optional Send link by Gmail.
- Added: Split Label and Bookmarks sort Order.
- Fixed: The use of & in Labels.
- Fixed: The use of 'Home' key in Add/Edit.
- Improved: Order Labels alphabetically (default is by date).
- Added: Remember opened folders option.
- Added: Recognition of known Bookmarks with Colored Icon.
- Fixed: Subfolder order with optional alphabetic order.
- Improved: Order by date (default).
- Improved: Lo