Look up Japanese more easily with BokuraJisho, just select the text and click on the bubble icon to translate.
- Update database with over 750.000 words of Japanese proper names for people, companies, and locations.
- Auto deconjugates conjugated Japanese verbs into dictionary form for searching.
- Change popup icon's color to be easily identifiable in different websites.
Allows you to search quickly on by clicking on selected text.
The extension also adds a toolbar button with a popup for entering text directly, which may be useful when copying and pasting text from another program.
The standard database supports 9 languages (English, Dutch, German, Russian, French, Hungarian, Spanish, Slovenian, Vietnamese) and is still updating and adding.
Main features of BokuraJisho
- Japanese dictionary for words, phrases (look up from user language to Japanese and vice versa)
- Search directly in the address bar by typing the word you want to search directly into the search box
- Display different types, different reading for words and phrases
- Support direct translation from romaji
- Support google translation for words, phrases, paragraphs not in the database or from any language
- Display reading (furigana) for Japanese texts
- Automatically translate the text in the clipboard (clipboard), can turn off the feature in the settings
- Support reading words, phrases, texts to be translated
- Automatically detects if the language of a page you're on is different from the language you're using for your Google Chrome interface
- If the source text is the user language, automatically translated back to Japanese
- Intermediate translation support (automatically identify source language, translate into Japanese and display meaning in user language)
- Support searching for kanji with the components that make up the kanji
- Support drawing to search for kanji
- History of finding words and phrases
Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us to improve our ability to serve you and other users.
Feedback Email: BokuraJisho@gmail.com
Thank you for using BokuraJisho