Use your BookMarks as your new tab page.
BMStart- List your bookmarks on your newtab page.
* Packaged App launch bug fixed
* Double click on the folder name to edit it
* Scrolling the page using `j` and `k` is now supported
* bookmark items could be removed on the page
* top sites item could be deleted now
* some other minor bugs fixed
* bookmark item move event bug fix
* prevent text to be selected by triple-click
* performance optimization
* now using fluid layout (so-called waterfall)
* on apps section, added chrome web store icon
* The localStorage key changed, so the first section you will see after update, will be the bookmarks list. Next time the key will not be changed.
* JS Bookmarklets folders will not be shown on the pag
* Now Apps are listed on a separated section
* some other minor bugs about bookmark editing
* List all your bookmarks as your newtab page
* Every folder will be a single section
* Edit, move, change folder and delete a bookmark item, the page will change accordingly in no time
* All JS bookmarklets will not shown on this page