Stay clear of prying eyes on Facebook! Ctrl+B blurs/unblurs; holding down Alt+Ctrl (in that order) unblurs momentarily.
Blurbook blurs all the messages on Facebook and Messenger so that they can only be read when you want it.
Blurbook is your go-to Chrome extension to protect your privacy in Internet cafés, classrooms, airports and any other place where people tend to look over your shoulder to read what's on your screen.
CTRL+B lets you toggle between blurring and unblurring the messages.
Placing the mouse pointer over a message unblurs it.
Holding down ALT+CTRL (in that order) lets you unblur the messages momentarily.
- Fix blurring of images and link previews
- Filenames and shared pictures in the sidebar are now blurred
- Blurring works again on Facebook full screen view
- Code snippets are now blurred
- Options page redesigned
- The message you are typing is now blurred
- Blurbook is now available in German
- Blurbook is now available in English
- Fixed a bug: images and stickers stayed blurred on mouseover
- Blurbook now works on the website Messenger (https://messenger.com)
- Images inside messages are now blurred