Protect your Passwords, Payments, and Privacy.
Better than a password manager: Blur makes it easy to keep track of and secure all your personal information online.
PC Magazine - Editor's Choice - "There's nothing else quite like it. If you're concerned about online privacy, give Blur a try."
( * * * * * ) 5 Stars - CNET
#2 on CNET’s best password managers + digital wallets
#13 Top 50 Tech products - PC World
#18 in Business Insider's 2015 Top 25 companies revolutionizing retail
BLUR IS THE CLEAR CHOICE FOR:
Stop forgetting passwords and generate tough-to-crack new ones:
- Creates strong encrypted passwords in one click - even for sites you
already have logins for
- Saves, encrypts and organizes your passwords. Logs you in fast.
- Works seamlessly across your iPhone, iPad and browser
- Access your data from home, work or on the road (but please, not
- Use Touch ID and other iPhone 6 features to login even faster
A site you’ve shopped gets hacked and your logins and passwords are
stolen in the data breach? No problem: your credit card info won’t
even be there:
- Shop online without ever giving out your credit card to merchants (yup!)
- Masked Cards let you pay using new disposable credit cards (like
Paypal, but better)
- Auto-fill your real encrypted credit card, billing, and address info
for fast checkouts, when you choose
- Charges show up as Abine, Inc. on your statement to protect your
privacy (that’s what we do)
Even with your passwords and payments secured, you’re still being
tracked by hundreds of companies collecting as much data as they can
about you - use the Blur extension to:
- Block hundreds of companies from secretly collecting data about what
you do online
- Block tracking that doesn’t rely on cookies (more effective than
- Stop Facebook and others from tracking you even when no logged in
- Updated service and protection incorporating feedback from over 10
million daily users (block new and emerging threats)
A best-in-class password only you know protects your account
information from anyone, even us.
- Passwords and key data are secured with AES-256 encryption
- Separate keys are used for authentication/authorization and data encryption
- Encryption keys are stored using host-proof hosting
- Encrypted data is stored using optional personal storage accounts
FREE and PREMIUM
Most features are free and unlimited, but you get more with a premium
- Free: password management, masked emails, and private browsing with
- Premium: masked credit cards, a new private masked phone numbers, backup
and sync, and expedited premium support
- Premium plans cost between $2 to $5 per month based on length of
subscription (3 cents per day for all this? Yup.)
Abine is the world leader in consumer data security. Our technology is
built to defend your privacy in new and better ways others do not. We
have operated for over five years with a single mission and business
model: to protect your privacy. It’s all we do.
- Our services are used by millions daily
- Our team is made up of data security experts (check us out)
- We encourage you to check out our amazing reviews
- We welcome and regularly share our source code with security and
- We’re transparent about what data we need store where and how it can
could possibly make it
We have a full-time Boston-based support team that can help at
email@example.com as well as live chat and @Abine on Twitter. They
are real people. FAQ’s are right here: https://dnt.abine.com/#/help
This update includes several fixes to improve compatibility and responsiveness; recommended for all users.
• Improved compatibility with many sites
• Fixed password saving and improved sync time
• The “Save Card” prompt is faster, and appears in more relevant places
Let us know what you think - we're always listening at firstname.lastname@example.org.