Schedule BlueJeans video meetings directly from Google Calendar
BlueJeans’ cloud-based video conferencing service allows business users to quickly and easily host or join multi-party video calls and share content with colleagues, partners or customers who may be on a wide range of video systems -- from Polycom, Cisco and LifeSize TelePresence and room systems, to Microsoft Lync, Jabber, web browsers and even standard audio.
The BlueJeans Chrome Extension is designed to allow users to seamlessly schedule BlueJeans video meetings without ever having to leave Google Calendar. With the click of a button, meetings are scheduled or launched and the pertinent BlueJeans meeting information is sent via a Google Calendar invitation, enabling participants to easily join BlueJeans meetings from their device of choice.
With the BlueJeans Extension you can:
• Start an instant meeting
• Schedule a meeting
• View upcoming meetings
• Set meeting preferences
• Audio, video and content sharing from anywhere
• Supports up to 25 participants per meeting
• Supports the widest range of video endpoints, including mobile
• Cloud-based service alleviates the need for expensive hardware
• Easy, intuitive interface anyone can use
• No maintenance or support contracts required
• Centralized administrative controls for IT professionals
- Mixpanel integration for analytics
- Collect user consent for login
- Improvements and bug fixes
- Support for Meeting type configuration by admin,
- Syncing the user settings ,
- Improvements and bug fixes.
Ability to logout
Revamp settings page
To learn more about BlueJeans go to www.bluejeans.com