Schedule Blue Jeans video meetings directly from Google Calendar
Blue Jeans’ cloud-based video conferencing service allows business users to quickly and easily host or join multi-party video calls and share content with colleagues, partners or customers who may be on a wide range of video systems -- from Polycom, Cisco and LifeSize TelePresence and room systems, to Microsoft Lync, Jabber, web browsers and even standard audio.
The Blue Jeans Chrome Extension is designed to allow users to seamlessly schedule Blue Jeans video meetings without ever having to leave Google Calendar. With the click of a button, meetings are scheduled or launched and the pertinent Blue Jeans meeting information is sent via a Google Calendar invitation, enabling participants to easily join Blue Jeans meetings from their device of choice.
With the Blue Jeans Extension you can:
• Start an instant meeting
• Schedule a meeting
• View upcoming meetings
• Set meeting preferences
Blue Jeans benefits:
• Audio, video and content sharing from anywhere
• Supports up to 25 participants per meeting
• Supports the widest range of video endpoints, including mobile
• Cloud-based service alleviates the need for expensive hardware
• Easy, intuitive interface anyone can use
• No maintenance or support contracts required
• Centralized administrative controls for IT professionals
-- BlueJeans Easy Buttons
-- Direct Launch of the BlueJeans app
-- Unified Endpoint selection with Webapp.
To learn more about Blue Jeans go to www.bluejeans.com