Enable Google hangouts participants to join video meetings via room systems and PSTN telephone lines
Blue Jeans for Hangouts is a cloud-based gateway that integrates H.323 / SIP video systems and PSTN dial-in connections into Google Hangouts. It leverages Blue Jeans’ signature interoperability capabilities to connect users of Hangouts, Chromebox, and room-based video systems from leading vendors.
This app is intended for Google Enterprise Admins. As an admin, you can install the Blue Jeans for Hangouts App and provide access to the Hangouts gateway to other members of your organization.
Upon installation, you will begin a 14-day free trial of the Blue Jeans for Hangouts service and someone from Blue Jeans will reach out to you to answer any questions you may have about how to get started.
If you are a current Blue Jeans customer, please contact your Blue Jeans representative to learn more about enabling Blue Jeans for Hangouts for your enterprise.
- Integrate H.323 / SIP room systems from leading vendors like Cisco, Polycom and Lifesize into Hangouts meetings
- Deploy seamlessly through a 100% cloud integration
- Dial into Hangouts meetings by phone through public telephone networks (PSTN)
- The easiest way to connect Hangouts and Chromebox video participants with users from a non-Google environment
- Get more use out of the room systems you already have
- Integration delivered by Blue Jeans Network, the pioneer in interoperable video communication and the leader in video as a service