A plugin for validating the pixel requests from br-trk
Turn on recording and start browsing your site to record pixel logs.
Turn off recording to clear the current session.
Each pixel recorded will display its status and URL it was fired on.
- The most recent pixel is displayed on top and will be expanded by default
- Red, we are unable to validate the pixel parameters
- Yellow, some parameters may have wrong or unnecessary values
- Green, captured pixel looks good
- Type in the search box to filter different parameters
- Click any parameter to copy its value to the clipboard
- This button will open a new window with your pixel logs expanded and ready to save as a PDF or print
- Add notes to specific parameters by hovering over a field and clicking the "+" icon