Now you can sign your sensitive documents without sacrificing your privacy!
Legally sign documents with trust built-in!
- Legally sign documents with advance e-signature in seconds
- Your signers receive an email link and sign via our web application with no installation needed.
- Signatures can’t be modified or deleted, even if we wanted to via Smart Contracts.
- Receive email and app notifications when any signer signs your document
- Easily send reminder emails to your signers
We ensure trust is built-in by storing the document fingerprint, who can sign the document, and who has signed the document in a smart contract so not even us can modify or delete your records. Only the document fingerprint is stored on the blockchain and can’t be reversed to assure the document’s privacy.
We are legally compliant with advance e-signature in EU (eIDAS) and Switzerland (ZertES), and legal e-signature within the US and 30 other countries.
How do you sign documents?
- Open a document online or from your local computer
- Click on the extension
- Create a document name and add signers via their email
- Click sign document and input your signing PIN
- Signers receive an email link
- Signers are asked for their name and SMS confirmation
- Signers are able to review the document and click sign
- All signers receive a final signed copy after all signers have signed the document
- Signers are also able to decline with a note that will be emailed back to you