A Chrome application that connects your Propeller-Powered Hardware to the BlocklyProp website.
BlocklyProp Launcher: https://solo.parallax.com and http://blockly.parallax.com
Supports Parallax Propeller-based products: Propeller Activity Board WX, Badge WX, Propeller FLiP, Scribbler Robot, Hacker Electronic Badge.
* Enhanced to treat ports by friendly name in user's visual port list and internally by name and path as needed.
* Added tooltip for status when waiting to connect
* Enhanced/Updated settings feature
* Made settings button appear active when settings panel is visible
* Removed Websocket button from settings pane as it is no longer needed
* Fixed Allow WX feature that was not truly disabling WX support
* Automatically remembers Allow WX setting between sessions
* Fixed subnet mask entry to autosave and refresh list of available WiFi (WX) Modules
* Removed wx not fully supported message; it's fully supported now.
* Disabled taskbar notification to prevent unnecessary user interruption
* Changed Open Browser button to be two buttons to open BlocklyProp Solo and BlocklyProp sites
* Supports Chromebook, Windows 7+ (not RT or S), and macOS 10.10+
* Chromebook, Win7+, macOS 10.10+
* USB 2.0 or Wi-Fi Access Point
* Parallax Propeller development board
Parallax Inc. - https://www.parallax.com
Activity Board WX - https://goo.gl/CZ1VP5
Propeller FLiP - https://goo.gl/Fqj8Xm
Badge WX - https://goo.gl/GV3Mm7
ActivityBot - https://goo.gl/fBTQA3
Scribbler 3 Robot - https://goo.gl/FfQpTt