Blockify will prevent you from getting carried away with endless social media feeds!
Block feed from the homepage of the supported websites.
All other aspects of the websites are unaffected.
Two Ways to Report Bugs:
You can either complete the feedback form in the popup window of Blockify or you can contact the developer. You can find their email address on the right hand side of this webpage.
Version 2.5 --
- Minor style adjustment to the popup window.
Version 2.4 --
- The popup window has been styled. It looks a lot better now.
- An announcements section has been added in the popup window. This is where users can learn about upcoming updates to Blockify.
- A feedback form link has been added in the popup window. This is where users can report bugs, offer feature suggestions, or provide other feedback.
Version 2.3 --
- Blockify now supports feed blocking for Reddit.
- Feed blocking for Tiktok is working fine again.
Version 2.2 -- This version has resolved the LinkedIn issue that was preventing users from seeing their own posts when they clicked on the "Views of your post" or "Posts and Activity" links.
Version 2.1 -- Feed blocking for TikTok was not working due to a change made by TikTok. This issue has now been resolved.
Version 2.0 -- Blockify now supports feed blocking for Twitter.
Version 1.9 -- Minor adjustments.
Version 1.8 -- Minor adjustments.
Version 1.7 -- Minor adjustments to the popup window.
Version 1.6 -- Blockify now includes a popup window.
Version 1.5 -- The issue that was causing the ‘account’ and ‘messenger’ buttons on Facebook to become unresponsive has been fixed.
Version 1.4 -- Blockify now supports feed blocking for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Version 1.3 -- The issue that was blocking content on the "Following" page on TikTok has been resolved.
Version 1.2 -- The issue that affected “videos” and “liked” sections on profiles on TikTok has been resolved. Now only the homepage feed remains hidden and all else is visible.
Version 1.1 -- There was an error that prevent users from adding the extension to their browser. This issue has been resolved.
Version 1.0 -- Initial release.