Operate safely and securely in the crypto world with Blockfence: An open-source, community-driven browser extension.
Blockfence Browser Extension: Your Guardian in the Web3 Universe
The Blockfence browser extension is your personal bodyguard in the world of crypto. Designed to be user-friendly and effective, it keeps an eye out for potential threats, letting you explore the Web3 universe with peace of mind. Blockfence's unique blend of AI-powered risk evaluations, community-driven security, and respect for privacy makes it the ultimate shield against crypto scams.
(1) End-to-End Protection: No matter where your digital journey takes you, our browser extension has your back. From the user’s level to the blockchain’s depth, we work tirelessly to detect and block potential scams and threats before they reach you.
(2) Collaborative Security: We believe in the power of unity. Teaming up with leading security partners, our browser extension leverages the collective expertise of the community to provide the most comprehensive protection.
(3) Intelligent Decision Making: Decipher your crypto wallet transactions like never before with our AI and GPT-based Transaction Interpreter. We translate the complexity into plain English, empowering you to make informed decisions.
(4) By & For the Community: Blockfence is a community-powered initiative. Our protective core evolves with each new user, fostering a shared learning experience that bolsters security for all. Join us, and be part of the solution.
(5) We Value Your Privacy: At Blockfence, we believe in protection with privacy. We shield you without ever accessing your wallet or funds. No logins, no intrusion, just top-notch security within 10 seconds of installation.
(6) Free for the Community: Blockfence pledges to always remain free for its community. Security should be accessible, not a luxury. For enterprise-grade services (API), feel free to contact us.
By adding the free-of-charge beta version of Blockfence to Chrome, you acknowledge that it is provided as a pre-release code and is not at the level of performance or compatibility of a final generally available product offering. This beta version may not operate correctly and may contain defects and may be substantially modified prior to Blockfence first commercial release. Therefore, this beta version is provided “AS IS” and “with all faults” basis, for purposes such as to allow us to obtain feedback on Blockfence performance. To the fullest extent permissible by law, we and our directors, officers, employees, agents, advisors, consultants, shareholders, subcontractors and assignees, disclaim all warranties and representations relating to the beta version, express, implied, or statutory, including, but not limited to implied warranties, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quality, reliability, non-infringement, title, compatibility, performance, availability, safety, security, accuracy or completeness with regard to the beta version. Therefore, the entire risk, or at the maximum permitted by the applicable law risk, arising out of the use or performance of the beta version, remains with you and you are advised to safeguard important data, to use caution and not to rely in any way on the correct functioning or performance of the beta version and/or accompanying materials. You hereby acknowledge and bear all responsibility, risks, damages and loss that may be resulted or associated with using the beta version of Blockfence.