Block annoying emails in Gmail™. Say goodbye to unwanted newsletters, individuals, and other uninvited email senders.
"Gmail does an excellent job of blocking spam, but sometimes you just want to go the extra mile and prevent some mail from ever reaching your account." - Lifehacker
"If you’re looking to block unwanted emails, particularly from certain senders who send you unsolicited messages, an extension for Google Chrome called Block Sender is a great solution." - Make Tech Easier
"Makes this process very easy and will prevent you from getting inundated with pointless emails" - Business Insider
Do you get annoying email?
With Block Sender for Gmail™, you can block any email permanently in one click and automatically send a fake error message back to the sender. No more complicated filters to setup. Works for email addresses, domains, subject line, keywords, and even IP addresses. Block anyone.
Try a few blocks for free or upgrade to get advanced features like bounce back messages.
- Block someone from harassing you with unwanted email. Send them a fake "This email address is incorrect" error message.
- Block any newsletter you didn't subscribe for and never see it again.
- Social networks or shopping sites sending you email you don't want to read? Block it in one click.
- Adds a "Block" button compatible with your Gmail account. When you get a message you don't want, block the sender permanently.
- Automatically create a fake "This email address doesn't exist" error message to appear in the other person's inbox.
- Optionally send a "You were blocked" email when a blocked user contacts you
- Anonymous: Blocked senders won't know that the messages they send you goes to your trash immediately, unless you want them to know.
- Flexible: Edit or remove accidental blocks.
- Freedom: Set your blocks to trash messages, permanently delete them, or have them skip the inbox and be archived.
- Advanced Filtering: Block sub-domains, subjects, or even IP addresses when you upgrade.
- Insightful: Flag future messages from the same domain.
AND MANY MORE USES:
- Getting a lot of notification messages from Facebook, Twitter, or social media services you signed up for? Block them all.
- Set up simple filters without having to worry about the cumbersome options.
- Fake your email death for those people you really don't want to talk to. Ever. Again.
- Relationship ended horribly? Never see another message from your ex again.
- Can't block a particular address? Flag all messages from certain domain names or even top-level domains like ".net".
- Google Apps™
Contact: support (at) blocksender.io
Bugs: support (at) blocksender.io
PLANS & PRICING:
Block Sender has a free plan and pro plans with higher usage limits. It is free to use Block Sender up to a limited number of blocking rules, but unlimited emails can be blocked. Upgrade to our monthly or yearly pro plans to enjoy premium features and 1000s of blocks. More information at: https://blocksender.io/
Fixed bugs, improved block management, improved canned response support, and support for new Gmail UI.
Better account support, email linking, and block management.
Minor updates including languages.
New languages supported and new fake email block features.
New languages supported.
New menus for increasing the free block plan for new users. Bug fixes and improvements with automatic error email message. New languages supported.
New filters for upgraded users. Reorganized options page. Upgraded one-time free blocks to monthly free blocks for users who only block a few messages every month.
Added additional tutorial help options. Bug fixing for Gmail™ changes.
Updated UI and improved the extension architecture. Huge refresh with buttons and options page. Brand new clean design and multiple options for blocking subjects, email, or domains.
Fixed bugs with automatic archiving and blocking. Updated UI and parts of the extension for new Gmail™ changes plus recent blocks.
Added automatic message archiving, undo, and error messages plus additional blocking features.
Initial release. Supports blocking of individual messages.
Gmail and Google Apps are trademarks of Google Inc. Use of these trademarks are subject to Google Permissions. Block Sender is not affiliated with Google or Gmail.