Set your work and break time and let this extension block the sites that are keeping you away from your goals.
Type a list of websites that you should not access when you are working and choose for how many minutes you should not access them. Then, the websites will be blocked and in their place will be shown a motivational phrase.
You can, also, choose if you want break time. That means, you can type for how long you want to work and for how long you want to rest (during your break you can access your blocked websites).
* Block websites during a period of time defined by you.
* Add exceptions to the blocked websites list.
* Define breaks in which you can access your blocked sites.
* Pause and stop buttons so you are in control of your productivity.
* Option to hide the "pause" and "stop" buttons.
* Keyboard shortcuts to turn the timer on/off.
* Blocked tabs are unblocked automatically during a break.
* Block tabs that were already open when the extension is on.
* Show how many work cycles the user completed completed during a session.
* Choose if you want to hear a sound when a time cycle ends.
* Add a custom sound to play when a time cycle ends.
* Statistics page. Charts with the time you have worked, how many times you have tried to access a blocked website, and more.
Remember: you can turn on/off the timer using the extension button icon that stays close to the Chrome address bar.