Set your work and break time and let this extension block the sites that are keeping you away from your goals.
Type a list of websites that you should not access when you are working and choose for how many minutes you should not access them. Then, the websites will be blocked and in their place will be shown a motivational phrase.
You can, also, choose if you want break time. That means, you can type for how long you want to work and for how long you want to rest (during your break you can access your blocked websites).
* (New) Statistics page. Show you charts with the time you have worked, how many times you have tried to access a blocked website, and more.
* Let the user add exceptions to the blocked websites
* Add an option to hide the pause and stop button
* Add keyboard shortcuts to turn the timer on/off
* Let the user add a custom sound
* Add pause button
* Now during the break blocked tabs are unblocked automatically
* Check open tabs to determine if they should be blocked
* Show how many work cycles the user completed completed during a session
* Let the user choose if he/she wants to hear a sound when a time cycle ends
You can always turn on/off the timer using the extension button.