Real fast and simple one-click full-page screenshots with drag and drop.
Blipshot allows you to take a full height page screenshot in just one click.
Why wasting time if you just want a screenshot?
This extension works on Windows, Mac and Linux.
• whole-page screenshot, not just the visible area!
• real one-click screenshot, the easiest extension possible
• fast drag'n'drop or click to save the image in PNG
• the screenshot is saved with page name, date and time
• using latest Chrome versions, it screenshots also Flash content
HOW IT WORKS
• Click on the toolbar icon: it automatically makes the full page screenshot. Done!
• The screenshot will appear as an image on the right of the page: drag and drop it on your computer or right click and "Save Image as...".
• To dismiss the screenshot just click on the gray area.
Remember to reload a page after you installed this extension before trying to screenshot it (Chrome needs to initialise the extension for each page).
Thanks to Ben Ellis and Guillermo Rauch for their contributions.
REQUESTS AND BUGS
Please notify me here: https://github.com/folletto/Blipshot/issues
There are unfortunately two annoyances that depend from Google's progress on Chrome:
1 · If the page has an HORIZONTAL scrollbar the screenshot will be a bit screwed up. Make the window bigger until the next update.
I will be able to solve the problem once Google will implement this:
2 · for huge pages it may crash Chrome when you drag'n'drop the image on your desktop (big data urls >2M aren't managed well by Chrome, an update from Google should be coming).
The problem will go away automatically once Google will solve this issue:
3 • Pages taller than 32766px will be cut due to another Chrome limitation (inherited from Skia). See this issue: https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=339725