Record all HTTP traffic and create a load test in less than 10 minutes (Apache JMeter Compatible).
Run Instant Scriptless Load Tests & Record all HTTP/S Traffic (Apache JMeter Compatible)
BlazeMeter Chrome extension now supports selecting the BlazeMeter Account, Workspace and Project that the recorded test will be saved in.
Record only focused tab, no more mistakenly recorded traffic from a second browser tab or window.
This extension offers two modes:
1. FollowMe – Instant, Script-Free Testing
Eliminates the need for set up and scripting. Just browse your site and a swarm of virtual users will follow your actions – simulating the load for instant testing. View real-time reports and make adjustments to your test on the fly.
One click for instant, dynamic testing
2. Record - Creates JMeter Scripts for You
Records all your browsing activity to create a JMeter script and automatically uploads it to BlazeMeter. Execute with a single click or export it as a JMeter .jmx file.
Run load tests in under ten minutes
Features & Requirements
- Records all HTTP/S requests made by your browser
- Apache JMeter Compatible
- Run tests without test scripting applications
- Run tests for up to 1,000,000 concurrent users
- Requires a BlazeMeter account (free)