Record all HTTP traffic and create a load test in less than 10 minutes (Apache JMeter Compatible).
Run Instant Scriptless Load Tests & Record all HTTP/S Traffic (Apache JMeter Compatible)
BlazeMeter Chrome extension now supports selecting the BlazeMeter Account, Workspace and Project that the recorded test will be saved in.
This extension offers two modes:
1. FollowMe – Instant, Script-Free Testing
Eliminates the need for set up and scripting. Just browse your site and a swarm of virtual users will follow your actions – simulating the load for instant testing. View real-time reports and make adjustments to your test on the fly.
One click for instant, dynamic testing
2. Record - Creates JMeter Scripts for You
Records all your browsing activity to create a JMeter script and automatically uploads it to BlazeMeter. Execute with a single click or export it as a JMeter .jmx file.
Run load tests in under ten minutes
Features & Requirements
- Records all HTTP/S requests made by your browser
- Apache JMeter Compatible
- Run tests without test scripting applications
- Run tests for up to 1,000,000 concurrent users
- Requires a BlazeMeter account (free)