Perform standalone 64-bit NCBI Blast+ searches without installing any software on local machie.
BlastStation is an HTML5 web application to perform 64-bit NCBI Blast+ searches against your own databases. You can upload your own FASTA or FASTQ files, create Blast databases and perform Blast searches in a few minutes.
*** Features ***
* Blast search with 64-bit NCBI Blast+ 2.2.25 in the Cloud.
* Supports megablast.
* Easy database creation from your FASTA or FASTQ file, which can be compressed in .gz, .Z, or .zip format.
* Easy multi-FASTA data submission.
* Easy management of BLAST search parameters, FASTA data and search results.
* Graphical display of search results.
* Summary table display of search results.
* Export summary table in CSV format. You can read it using spreadsheet software such as Google Docs.
* Export search results sequences in FASTA format.
*** Limitations ***
* Up to 5 FASTA data submission in one BlastStation job.
* Available programs are megablast, blastn, blastp, and blastx.
* Local database input file size is limited to 25 MB, either compressed or not compressed.
* Number of searches in a month is capped.