Svart färg är bra för dina ögon i natten. Installera svart teman för att få mörka bakgrundsbilder i webbläsare hemsida.
Install the extension to get HD wallpapers of Black and Dark everytime you open a new tab.
For those who love black and dark, like me, I've created this Black and Dark NewTab extension. Have fun! :)
- Select your favourite wallpaper from many available black and dark wallpapers. Shuffle all black and dark pictures (randomized background images) or Shuffle your favorite black and dark themes only. More HD wallpapers of black and dark will be added soon.
- Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome new tab themes.
- Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in Chrome new tab themes.
- Search with Google in the Chrome new tab themes.
- Images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
- Added "Most Visited sites" to menu for quick navigation.
- Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
- New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
- Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
- Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
- Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
- Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
- Faster New Tab loading time.
- Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
How to uninstall:
- Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose "Remove from Chrome".
Visit our homepage for more wallpapers and themes: http://freeaddon.com/
The extension was made by fans, for fans. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by the entity whose materials are represented in this extension.
ABOUT BLACK AND DARK:
- Prehistoric black: Black was one of the first colors used in art. Prehistoric artists used black charcoal and iron minerals to create a black pigment that they then used to paint on cave walls. This steer from the Lascaux Caves in France was painted more than 17,000 years ago, although it was only discovered in 1940 by an 18-year-old French boy who was exploring the nearby countryside. The 2,000 paleolithic drawings found in the cave represent humans, abstract symbols, and animals, like this black ox.
- The Greeks paint it black: The Greeks developed a highly sophisticated technique for painting black silhouettes on clay pottery. Later, they inverted the technique to paint red figures on black backgrounds. These “red figure” and “black figure” vases were signed by their makers, making them the first signed pieces of art in history. In this black-figure vase, Dionysus, the god of partying, is enjoying a large glass of wine!
- Black devils: In Latin, the word for “black”, ater, is associated with cruelty and evil. “Atrocious” and “atrocity” are derived from this Latinate stem. It is no surprise, then, that in Medieval paintings the devil was often painted in black.
- Monks at war: The Benedictine monks wore black robes as a sign of humility and penitence. In the 12th century, the “Black monks,” as they came to be called, were challenged by the Cistercian monks, who wore white. The Benedictines accused the Cistercians of being prideful, as demonstrated by their white robes. The Cistercians prepared their comeback: black, they responded, was the color of the devil, death, and sin, while their own white symbolized purity and innocence.
- Masters of Ink: The true masters of Eastern "ink wash painting" were artists who were able to use only black ink to capture the spirit of a scene. The bests artists used the fewest amount of brushstrokes possible to evoke an atmosphere. Sesshu Toyo, the artist of this Fall landscape, was perhaps the most famous Japanese ink wash painter of all. Although many paintings bear his name, few can be securely attributed to him. This painting, part of a series about the seasons, was inspired by a trip Toyo took to China.