An open source eyedropper extension for Chrome. Pick, save and organize color swatches. Export them for Adobe programs.
- Pick colors by clicking on the page with the eyedropper
- Create groups and organize your swatches
- Switch between `hex`, `rgb` and `hsl` color modes
- Export your collection in a `.ase` file and import it in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- `ALT + B` is the default key bidding to open Black shrimp
You can change it by browsing to `chrome://extensions/shortcuts`
- `ALT + SHIFT + A` — Add a color
- `ALT + SHIFT + F` — create Folder
- `ALT + SHIFT + D` — Delete selection
- `ALT + SHIFT + E` — Export swatches
⬇️ EXPORT for Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
Black shrimp exports your color swatches in Adobe Swatch Exchange files (.ase) that you can import in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Photoshop: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/customizing-color-pickers-swatches.html#manage_swatch_libraries#manage_swatch_libraries
- Illustrator: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/using-creating-swatches.html#import_swatches_from_another_document
- Indesign: https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/using/swatches.html#import_swatches
🗣️ Help us improve this project
- log detailed bugs and feature requests on github: https://github.com/Thomas-lhuillier/Black-shrimp/issues
- contribute to the project: https://github.com/Thomas-lhuillier/Black-shrimp
🤘 Help us out by sharing with your friends and giving a rating.