Use Google Forms to record in your books.
With bkper Google Forms Add-on you can customize the way you, or your user, records data in your books, by specifying fields and validation rules. Each form submission can generate records in one or many books.
Bkper makes your life easier by changing the way you keep track of earnings, expenses and resource balances over time, in a simple and natural way.
It can be used to manage household finances, small business accounting or for expense reports, keeping track of expenditures, distance travelled or time spent by your team, in a centralized way.
For invoice workflow management, you can easily record and track invoices generated by other tools such as Ultradox and Form Publisher.
With bkper, you can:
- Use the power of Google Forms, Sheets and Docs to manage and automate your bookkeeping workflow.
- Easily record transactions, as notes, with a single line of text
- Use mobile apps (Android, iOS and Windows Phone) to record your transactions on the go.
- Attach pictures to your transactions.
- Get suggestions based on your previous records.
- Keep your data safe and secure in the Google Cloud.
- Post, edit and reconcile.
- Do advanced searches.
- Generate customized reports.
- See a transaction's location on a Map.
- Share and work together on the same record book.
- Create and customize record books for your business, project of organization.
- Integrate Google Apps or other systems, through an easy-to-use Google Apps Script API or a REST API.
bkper uses your data history to help organize information. The more you use it, the smarter it gets.