Manage bookkeeping data among your spreadsheets.
With bkper Google Sheets Add-on you can easily create accounting and financial statements by quickly recording your transactions and fetching data from bkper, into your Google Spreadsheet.
It can be used to manage finances and accounting for small businesses and startups, keeping track of earnings and expenses of your team in a centralized way, offering you a real time snapshot on your equity and net profit.
For invoice workflow management, you can easily record and track invoices generated by other tools such as Ultradox and Form Publisher, and also integrate to payment gateways, such as Paypal and Stripe, or many other services, through a Zapier account.
With bkper, you can:
- Use the power of Google Forms, Sheets and Docs to manage and automate your bookkeeping workflow.
- Easily record transactions, as notes, with a single line of text
- Use mobile apps (Android, iOS and Windows Phone) to record your transactions on the go.
- Attach pictures to your transactions.
- Get suggestions based on your previous records.
- Keep your data safe and secure in the Google Cloud.
- Post, edit and reconcile.
- Do advanced searches.
- Generate customized reports.
- See a transaction's location on a Map.
- Share and work together on the same record book.
- Create and customize record books for your business, project of organization.
- Integrate Google Apps or other systems, through an easy-to-use Google Apps Script API or a REST API.
bkper uses your data history to help organize information. The more you use it, the smarter it gets.