Create and automate bookkeeping reports.
With bkper Google Docs Add-on you can quickly insert data from your books, into your document, to create customized bookkeeping reports and financial statements. You can also periodically auto-send a pdf report by email.
Bkper is great to manage finances and accounting for businesses, startups and schools, keeping track of earnings and expenses in a centralized way, offering you a real time snapshot on your equity and net profit.
For invoice workflow management, you can easily record and track invoices generated by other tools such as Ultradox and Form Publisher, and also integrate to payment gateways, such as Paypal and Stripe, or many other services, through a Zapier account.
With bkper, you can:
- Use the power of Google Forms, Sheets and Docs to manage and automate your bookkeeping workflow.
- Easily record transactions, as notes, with a single line of text
- Use mobile apps (Android, iOS and Windows Phone) to record your transactions on the go.
- Attach pictures to your transactions.
- Get suggestions based on your previous records.
- Find anything through search query.
- Generate customized reports.
- See a transaction's location on a Map.
- Collaborate on the same record book.
- Create and customize record books for your business, project of organization.
- Integrate Google Apps or other systems, through an easy-to-use Google Apps Script API or a REST API.
bkper uses your data history to help organize information. The more you use it, the smarter it gets.