Enhance your Bittrex experience by including USD values alongside BTC & ETH prices, and using the TradingView chart widget instead.
Enhances the Bittrex experience by:
(1) providing accompanying USD and BTC values alongside BTC, ETH and USDT values in:
* General markets page (/ and /Home/Markets)
* last price
* Market specific page (/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC|ETH|USDT-*)
* order book: bid
* order book: ask
* market history: bid
* market history: total btc
* Balance page (/Balance)
* est. btc value
(2) swapping out the native Bittrex chart with the TradingView Advanced Real-Time Chart Widget, including settings, and
(3) providing the estimated BTC and USD unit price of assets you own.
Use the chrome browser action button to enable/disable functionality and personalize.
Note: Conversions use the Bittrex BTC price. ETH price is derived from BTC-ETH*Bittrex(BTCUSD).
Note: All processing is done client side - no servers involved, and your privacy is 100% intact.
For those interested in the code: https://github.com/nirvanatikku/bittrex-enhanced
- 1.8.0: Support $USDT* markets and Improve UI (explicit columns instead of inline text)
- 1.7.0: Support `Dark` theme setting for TradingView chart
- 1.6.3: Add estimated BTC price for each asset owned in balance view (e.g. ETH/BTC price)
- 1.6.0: Introduce TradingView Chart settings (width, height, interval, language, timezone, styles, studies) and Security Enhancements
- 1.5: Support ETH-USD conversion for ETH* markets (using BTC-ETH * (BTC-USD))
- 1.4.1: Disable default chart indicators and fix for error alert
- 1.4: Introduce Settings (via popup)
- 1.3: Introduce TradingViewChart
- 1.2: Introduce BTC-USD conversion for Balance
- 1.1: Introduce BTC-USD conversion for market history in BTC* markets
- 1.0: Introduce BTC-USD conversion for BTC* markets
CryptoNirvana is not responsible for any losses resulting from use of the Bittrex Enhanced extension.