We use GPT-4, but Bito is free to use and no API key is needed. Save an hour a day
🚀🚀🚀 Bito AI – Be a 100x dev and save an hour a day!
🔑🔑 What does Bito AI do?
Bito helps developers dramatically accelerate their impact by bringing GPT-4 and ChatGPT to your IDE, Chrome browser and CLI. We use OpenAI’s models, and you don’t have to have an OpenAI key. Bito can save you an hour a day!. Bito AI makes it easy to write code, understand syntax, write test cases, explain code, comment code, check security, and even explain high level concepts.
😊 What does Bito’s AI Assistant help with? Ask any technical question
- Generate Code: Examples: “code in java to convert a number from one base to another”, “code to implement a simple REST API in GO”
- Command Syntax: “how to set git config variables”, “create an encrypted s3 bucket using the AWS cli”
- Test Cases: “Generate test cases for this code < insert your code here >"
- Explain code: “explain this code < insert your code here >”
- Comment Method: “Explain this code and explain the parameters < insert your code here >”
- Improve Performance: “how can I improve performance of this code? < insert your code here >”
- Check Security: “Is this code secure? < insert your code here > ”
- Explain concepts : "explain B+ trees, give an example with code", “explain banker’s algorithm”
This tool is far from perfect. Compile and verify before using! 😊
- What is the cost of Bito? Bito is currently in alpha and is free to use.
- Does Bito store my code? Security and privacy were foremost on our mind when building Bito. Bito does not store any of your code. Contact us at email@example.com in case of any questions.
- What security measures does Bito employ? Security and privacy were foremost on our mind when building Bito. All messages and metadata are encrypted in transit and encrypted at rest. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any questions or to discuss other options.