Save, share, and bundle your links
bitly lets you do more with your links! Instantly save and share any web page, right from your browser with the bitly Chrome extension.
* NEW: Customize your shortlinks from within the extension.
* NEW: Rich multi-network previews, so you can see exactly how your message will look on Twitter and Facebook.
* NEW: The bitly Chrome extension remains active when you change tabs or windows.
* Quickly save any web page to your bitly profile as an easy-to-share bitmark right from your browser.
* Save and shorten any page with one click, by clicking the gear icon on the lower-right and selecting "1-click save and shorten."
* Choose whether each bitmark is private or appears on your public profile.
* Curate bitmarks into bundles.
* Share to Twitter, Facebook or email.
* Receive pop-up notifications when one of your bitmarks get a lot of clicks.
* Automatically copy the short link for you new bitmark to your clipboard.
Have questions or need help? Email email@example.com.
Chrome sometimes has trouble running extensions on pages that are already open. We recommend restarting your browser after installing this extension.
Users of Internet Explorer or Firefox: The cross-browser bitly bitmarklet is available at http://bitly.com/a/tools.
NOTE: The bitly Chrome extension only transmits the links and text that you explicitly choose to save and share with bitly -- the same information that you enter when you save and share with the bitly website. The bitly Chrome extension does not collect any additional data about your browsing activity or history.