It enables click-to-dial to the phone numbers detected in the web pages and originates calls.
Bitcally is the extension working with the XCALLY customer care suite: it allows your contact center agents to Click and Dial any formatted phone number detected inside your Google Chrome browser!
It is simple and fast to use: just install the Bitcally extension and you will be able to dial any numbers available inside your browser with a simple Click. The phone numbers can be the Contacts inside your CRM, Ticketing system or any kind of Web page your call center agents manage.
The configuration is easy:
1. In case your agents use the XCALLY Phone bar: just install Bitcally for Chrome and they can start working with it immediatelly
2. In case your agents use external SIP phones: install Bitcally for Chrome, click on OPTIONS inside the Chrome bar extension icon and setup:
- Select "Other SIP clients"
- URL: the XCALLY server http://IP address
- The xCALLY agent USERNAME
- SAVE and you are done!
- The agent username
Insert a prefix in case you want to automatically add a prefix for each dialed extension.
Fast, Easy, Bitcally.