Real-time in-browser activity notifications for pull requests.
DISCLAIMER: This extension is for Bitbucket Server 5. It is not intended to work with Bitbucket Cloud. This extension was developed with Bitbucket Server 5.7. Other versions, successive and previous, are not available to the developer; there's no way for me to address defects on other versions. You are welcome to contribute!
SCENARIO: You're diligently reviewing every line of code on a file in a pull request, leaving comments and tasks as you go. You realize several minutes later that the file was refactored while you were writing your review, making all of your comments stale and irrelevant! What a waste of time! Wish there was some way to know when the PR was rescoped _as_ it happens instead of finding out after you scoured syntax? Me too!
FEATURES: This extension creates a notification list in the bottom right corner of the pull request with all the info that would normally show up in the PR overview tab within seconds of the activity's occurrence:
• Comment (added, replied, liked)
• Approved, Unapproved, Declined
• Rescoped, Merged
HOW TO USE:
• Use the `]` key or the `[ » ]` button to conveniently hide/show the list if it obscures something beneath it.
• Hover and click the 🚫 in the activity to remove it from the list.
• Hover and click the 🔎 in the activity to navigate to it.
• Click the 🗑️ at the top of the panel to clear all the activity.