Get a glance at a whole web page with an aerial view
Click the "B" while on any page to see the Birdview.
Right click and select "options" to change how Birdview works.
- You must refresh open pages after installing Birdview (just once, all new tabs will work without refreshing)
- Elements with position:fixed may lose their fixed behavior once birdview is activated
- Resizing the browser window in birdview mode can reposition the birdview improperly
- If you fit the whole page into your viewport using the browser native zoom, birdview might misbehave
- Birdview doesn't play well with documents where the body content has overflow:hidden
- Pinch gestures do not change the zoom level continuously. The gestures toggle birdview either ON or OFF after a pinch distance threshold is met
Based on birdview.js by Achraf Kassioui: http://www.achrafkassioui.com/birdview