Replace the new tab page with a minimal binary clock
**Changes in version 1.8**
- Bookmarks bar is here! Show, hide or auto-hide the bookmarks bar. Add bookmarks just as you would to chrome's bookmarks bar.
- Various bug fixes and aesthetic improvements.
Binary tab replaces your new tab page with a minimal and elegant binary clock. Hover the cursor over the bottom of the page to reveal the settings drawer. An ever-expanding array of settings is available. They include:
- Colour scheme (light colour, dark colour), including dynamic hex colour.
- Inverted colour scheme.
- Auto-invert at sunset/sunrise given current location.
- Clock size
- Display digits, placeholder letters or nothing below clock.
- Show row numbers (great for learning to read the clock).
- Show, hide or auto-hide bookmarks bar.
- Manage bookmarks.
A word on geolocation: Binary Tab only uses the user's position to find sunrise and sunset times when the 'Use current location' button is clicked. If you have any doubts about this, feel free to inspect the code!