An extension that makes it easier to use the BigBlueButton API from your browser (for testing and developing, etc).
A simple interface for testing the API against any server. Has built-in configuration for most API calls to make it quick and easy to test API calls, including the security salt.
TinyURL to this page: http://tinyurl.com/bbbapi
This extension is released under the MIT license, and the code is available at:
1.1.1 [November 10, 2010]
- fix bug in newer versions of Chrome
1.1.0 [July 14, 2010]
- add support for 0.7 API changes
1.0.3 [March 18, 2010]
- add support for new getMeetings call
1.0.2 [March 10, 2010]:
- save server config for each server you use - enter the server domain and we'll auto-load the security salt and context path for you
1.0.1 [March 9, 2010]
- fix bug in call selector - if you pressed enter, it didn't load config values
1.0.0 [March 5, 2010]
- initial release