This extensions tightly integrates BibSonomy with your browser.
BibSonomy Scholar currently supports direct bookmarking via a simple button as well as managing publication via Google Scholar.
The BibSonomy Scholar button indicates whether a bookmark has already been posted and provides functionality to view, post and update a URL without leaving the current page.
Furthermore it connects to Google Scholar pages including indicators marking publication you already posted, inline posting new publications, quickly editing posted publications, directly adding missing PDFs to your publications, as well as several other possibilities to access BibSonomy features with much less hassle.
For a full set of features, documentation and reporting of bugs or feature requests we refer to our website.
* 1.6.0: add BibTex preview and some interface fixes
* 1.5.0: add settings dialog for API key; minor interface fixes
* 1.4.2: fix tags posted to BibSonomy
* 1.4.1: fix typeahead menu position, fix typeahead for posted bookmarks, fix posting PDFs for plain HTTP URLs, optimize PDF handling when posting publications
* 1.4: Add bookmark search, minor bug fixes
* 1.3.1: Remove tag counts from tags posted to BibSonomy
* 1.3: Add tag autocompletion
* 1.2: Add direct bookmark support
* 1.1.1: Fix missing PDF upload button