Adds additional functionality to the BF2042 Portal Rules Editor.
- Open Documentation
- Copy to Clipboard
- Paste from Clipboard
- Add/Remove Comment
- Show Inputs Vertically/Horizontally
- Expand/Collapse Block
- Expand/Collapse All Blocks
- Add Blocks from the Context-menu
- Toggle Distraction-Free Mode
- Toggle Toolbox
- Jump to Subroutine
- Import/Export Blocks from/to JSON
- Export Blocks to SVG and PNG
- Multiple selection by holding down SHIFT:
- Drag selection as one
- Export selection to SVG and PNG
- Copy/Paste selection to/from clipboard
- Plugin system
 The SVG still contains all other blocks, it is only focused on the selected portion! If you only intended to share a selection, copy/paste it to a clean workspace first.
 CTRL is used by Blockly to detach a block when dragging, hence SHIFT was used.
 Most actions from the context-menu do not support multiple selections yet and will only be performed on the last selected block.