A web ruler which can snap around web elements for easier measurement.
A web ruler can snap around web elements for easier measurement.
- Click on the plugin icon to start the measurement. Click again to exit.
- Hold down the `Alt` key(`Option`, if it's mac) while moving the mouse to display the size of the element at the current mouse position in real time.
- Hold down the `Alt` key(`Option`, if it's mac) while moving the mouse, if it is within the adsorption range (within 50px from the element boundary, within 15px from the vertex), it can be automatically adsorbed.
- Press the `f` key to show or hide the bottom toolbar.
- Hold down the `shift` key to show or hide the size and close button.
If the shortcut does not work, please click on the blank area on the page and try again.
### 1.2.3 You Can hide the size of the highlighted elements by holding down the `shift` key
### 1.2.0 Based on shadow-dom, plugin styles are not affected by web pages