Adds various features to Netflix like support for ultrawide displays (21:9 aspect ratio).
"Better Netflix" adds the following features to Netflix:
- Ultrawide display support (21:9 aspect ratio) [To 21:9: '.', to 16:9: ',']
- Zoom in and out of the video [Zoom in: '+', zoom out: '-']
- Show the elapsed time of the video
- Disable mouse movement [Disable: 'd', enable: 'e' or 'Esc']
- Statistics [Toggle: 'q']
- Use the mouse wheel to change the volume
- Button to pick a random video of the Netflix list
- Buttons to search for movies or series on IMDb
- Toggle english subtitles [Toggle: 'v'] (Currently only for english or german Netflix. The language for your Netflix profile can be configured at the "Manage Profiles"-page)
- Button to enable picture in picture mode
- Automatically skip intros
"Better Netflix" provides the keyboard shortcuts specified in [ ]-brackets of the list above.
Use the h button on a video page to show a help message with available keyboard shortcuts.
"Better Netflix" does not collect your data and is completely free and open source. Source code: https://gitlab.com/konstantin-mueller/better-netflix
If you would like to support the development of this extension: https://paypal.me/betternetflix