what ij have I done
Small QOL changes to Beepbox. Press the insert button to insert columns, delete button to delete them. Everything you insert/delete is undoable. If you accidentally delete a channel or add one to many, press "z" and it will undo that action. If the extension glitches it might completely destroy your beep. This is also undoable. Press "z" and your beep will return to normal.
The only thing you should be concerned about is if the website crashes while you're trying to delete or add columns. Message me on Discord if that happens and you aren't doing something stupid like deleting every column in your beep until there are 0.
Some known issues/bugs:
- IMPORTANT:: If you have less than 16 bars and toggle to delete mode, there will be an extra button hanging off the edge. If you click it, it could shuffle your patterns around. This is undoable but you might not catch it so it could potentially be dangerous
-Undoing an action will not update the button header, which might cause extra buttons or not enough buttons. You can fix this by toggling the buttons from one mode to the other, which will reload the button header
- If you try using it with beeps that are less than 5-7 bars it might glitch.
- Sometimes the buttons don't load or deload properly. If you don't see all the buttons you can toggle back and forth to reload the buttons
- There's some visual bugs with the slider at the bottom of the editor, the white square that usually is around it will be in some other location
- It is possible to lose the purple oval that defines your loop when deleting columns, it can be reinstated by clicking where it usually goes
- Adds buttons for deleting/inserting columns
- Fixed bugs related to positioning on delete
- Styled the buttons to look like real beepbox buttons
- fixed bugs related to modbox
- The extension's add/delete function now works on modbox
- added instrument copy and paste