Right-click on timestamp of a post on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit or YouTube and click on Add to Bee-On.
The Bee-On chrome extension gives users of Never.no's Bee-On product the possibility to add individual public social posts from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Reddit to existing Searches and Buckets on their own Bee-On installation with no more than 2 clicks – ready for the moderator to review, modify and take to air .
How does it work?
* Find a Tweet / Post that you want to add to your Bee-On environment
* Right-click on its timestamp
* Find the "Add to Bee-On" item in the menu
* From the submenu select the server + Story + Search where you want the Tweet / Post to end up.
That's it! Within 1-2 seconds the Tweet / Posts will arrive in the selected Search.
Recently used Searches are cached at the top of the submenu of the extension for easy, single-click access. The retrieval of each Tweet / Post is separately confirmed via Chrome notifications. Changes to the Searches and Stories on the Bee-On server are automatically synchronised with the items in the menus of the extension.
After installing the extension users can:
* set-up one or more Bee-On servers as targets for the Tweets / Posts retrieved by this extension. Please contact Never.no for details.
* see the status of their tokens and refresh them if necessary (your personal Bee-On account details will never be stored)
* set how many Searches / Buckets will be cached for quick access
* set whether Bee-On or the user him/herself decides which social accounts will be used to retrieve the Tweet's / Post's data
* set which tag will be used to mark Posts retrieved via the Chrome extension
* set the name of new Buckets created by the extension
* set which Stories should be filtered out
* set the notification behaviour
* set the synchronisation behaviour between the extension and the Bee-On server(s)
* A cloud-based Bee-On platform of release 20 or later
* A user account on that Bee-On platform
* At least one Story for that the authenticated user on the Bee-On platform
* Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit accounts for:
- finding posts in Chrome on twitter.com, facebook.com, instagram.com, youtube.com and reddit.com
- fetching posts, so set-up (once) on Bee-On
Limits and restrictions:
* Twitter: all public Tweets can be retrieved, except advertisements.
* Facebook: Posts / Comments on all Facebook Pages can be retrieved. Advertisements, personal status updates and Posts in Groups / Events cannot be retrieved.
* Instagram: all public Instagram Posts can be retrieved.
* YouTube: all public YouTube videos and streams can be retrieved.
* Reddit: all public posts without video attachments can be retrieved.