The in-browser, multi-track audio editor for Desktop and mobile. Make podcasts, mixes, and more.
Runs in Chrome (>= 36) and Firefox (>= 35).
= Warning =
This app is experimental and may crash, especially if the project is over 45min or users over 300MB of memory. For many projects, this may suffice, but avoid using this tool for high-stakes projects. The unfortunate reality is that browsers (notably Chrome) do not provide substantial memory to store audio data.
= Features =
- Change the speeds of audio sections. Unfortunately, pitch is changed in the process.
- Edit multiple tracks. Mute and solo. Alter volume and pan.
- Move, duplicate, split, and delete sections of audio.
- Create custom fade ins and outs with volume envelopes.
- Undo and redo.
- Control master volume.
- Apply effects like filters and dynamic compression to tracks and/or master.
- Drag to re-order or move effects across tracks and/or master.
- Record through your microphone.
- Render collective audio of the project to a track.
- Import audio files of various formats.
- Snap sections of audio to a grid based on time or 4/4 time signature.
- Edit while playing for near-instant feedback.
- Works on Desktop and mobile Chrome + Firefox.
- Store projects in Drive or as local project files.
- Export to 16-bit WAV or 128-bit MP3.
- Manage memory. Clear un-needed audio data to reduce the chances of crashing and failed exporting.
- Accessible while offline in Chrome (without Drive integration) after the first use of the editor.
Full Documentation: https://beautifulaudioeditor.appspot.com/docs
= Upcoming Features =
- Vary pitch.
- Export to OGG.
- Tell us what you want to see: firstname.lastname@example.org