Send content to your mobile devices!
Bearer allows you to send text in from Chrome to your iOS device.
Here's how to get started:
1. Downoad the free iOS app [HERE]
2. Create a Bearer account in the iOS app.
3. After installing this Chrome extension, sign in and you are ready to go!
Simply highlight text, right-click and select "Send with Bearer". This will send a push notification to your iOS device which, when tapped will open up the SMS screen in order to send the text in an SMS to one of your contacts.
To send the URL of the page you are currently viewing, dont highlight anything, right click and "Send with Bearer"
- Be able to send other types of content such as pictures and maybe even video and audio!
- Allow different "routes" other than SMS. For example, maybe you want to route some content into the "Phone" or "Contacts" app on your iPhone.
- Authenticate with Google