The Beagle Security Login Recorder extension records a login sequence that our scanner can replay when testing your website
The Beagle Login Recorder extension records the login sequence of a web application. The recording can be replayed by our tool to improve the efficiency of the penetration tests triggered on Beagle Security.
The extension can only be accessed by users who have an account on Beagle Security. The access is restricted by means of an access token and application token so that only users with specific permission can record the login sequence of a particular web application.
Follow the below steps to record a login sequence:
1. Download the "Beagle Login Recorder" by clicking on "Add to Chrome".
2. Click on the Beagle Security icon to open the extension.
3. Generate the access token and copy the application token from your Beagle Security account and provide it in the extension.
4. In the open tab, enter the URL and go the application that you'd like to record the login sequence of.
5. Click on "Rec" button in the extension to start recording the login sequence while you login to the specific application.
6. Once completed, click on "Stop" and submit the recording. The details will then be listed in the user input section of the particular application's settings within your Beagle Security account.