Adds functionally to Bridge Base Online (BBO) website
Adds functionally to Bridge Base Online (BBO) website. Adds double dummy table, shows auction and play timing, cleanly copies boards to the clipboard, export boards as PBN, automates common alerts, provides more detailed travellers, and more.
• Double dummy display embedded in History pane and standalone BBO Hand Viewer. Includes 5×4 double dummy table, par score, and par contract(s). Plus quick access to John Goacher’s online double dummy solver.
• See auction and card playing timing during play, review it later, and export it with PBN files.
• Export hands in Portable Bridge Notation (PBN) format for an entire session or a single board. Output includes auction, card play, timing information, double dummy contracts, and more.
• Automatic Alerts for opening bids and many common situations, for example, forcing notrump.
•Chat Window improvements, including automatic suit symbol substitution for bids, cards, and suits, ability to set and reuse a greeting, and seat based BBO handle substitutions (!w, !n, !e, and !t)
• Copy-and-Paste HTML for boards with many display options, including timing and board rotation. Paste into e-mail, Microsoft Word, etc just as you would expect. Or paste text of HTML into a website development tool.
• Session HTML generates a standalone HTML file containing a record of all boards for a given session similar to using the copy-and-paste aid for all boards.
• Real Names for most ACBL players. View at the table and in the people pane, see in tournament results, and include in board copy.
• Many improvements to BBO My Hands traveller display, including opening leads, auctions, an additional auction sorted traveller, contract and auction frequency summary tables, and a diagram of principal auction variations.
• Field strength estimation based on ACBL masterpoint totals.