Downloads all Instagram™ media in best quality
No scrolling is needed! Batch Media Saver from Instagram™ downloads all pictures and videos from any Instagram account in one click!
You can either save all of them in one archive or choose a date range and save only pictures taken at that time.
From VERSION 1.6 it is also possible to save comments as separate files.
VERSION 2.2 - you can now save stories as well, just put the check in the Options.
VERSION 2.4 - added a feature to download saved posts.
VERSION 2.9 - added an option to download 'tagged' pictures. Please mind that there's no info about the number of pictures in this case.
1) Log in to your Instagram account. The extension won't function properly unless you are logged in.
2) Go to any Instagram™ profile whose media you can see and want to download.
3) Open the pop-up window of the extension, you will see the user's icon, name and the number of all the media taken by this person (pictures and videos).
4) If you want to download all just press Download. If you want to only save pictures and videos taken at a peculiar period of time, right-click on the extension's icon and choose Options. Once in the Options, set the date range and press OK.
5) If you want to reset the set dates in the Options, open the Options and click Reset to Default.