Bash - AI for all your documents, notes, agreements, articles, and content. Summarize, explain, and create with AI.
Bash is AI for all your documents, notes, agreements, articles, and content. Get answers, share insights, and create new documents, emails, outlines, and more within seconds. Start for free.
Do you ever feel like you're drowning in information? You need to understand complicated agreements, subjects you're not familiar with, and more to be productive at work, school, or in your personal life. That's where Bash can help.
- Add your content and Bash will answer your questions, create summaries, outlines, rewrite text, and much more all for free.
- Group content in a topic so relevant sources are organized together, or easily share a topic with others to spread your knowledge.
- Create new drafts within seconds using over 40 templates (incl. blog posts, creative briefs, social media posts, essays, outlines)
- Bash works in 14 languages including English, Spanish, Portuguese, Indonesian, Italian, German, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Norse, Finnish, and Danish.
Ready to get started? Organize your information, share insights, and save hours every day with Bash.
HOW BASH WORKS
With Bash in your browser, you can collect and summarize content from a variety of sources, including the wider internet, your cloud storage, and your computer. This content can then be used as a reference for your topics and as a source for responses to your questions.
The Q&A section allows users to ask questions about the source content uploaded or linked to the topic. Bash will only provide answers based on the information available in the uploaded or linked sources.
CURATE & SHARE TOPICS
Topics are a great way to quickly group and share sources. You can use topics to create a curated set of content from which you can draw specific insights and take actions. You can also share topics with others.
CREATE DOCUMENTS WITHIN SECONDS
Use over 40 templates to draft blog posts, creative briefs, social media posts, essays, outlines, and other documents based on your own content within seconds.
WORKS IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGES
Ask questions and create new documents in your language as Bash supports English, Spanish, Portuguese, Indonesian, Italian, German, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Norse, Finnish, and Danish.
If you're not sure where to start, click on the ✨ button to get suggestions. A list of possible questions and answers related to the topic or source will be shown. Bash will use AI to provide answers based on the content you provided.
BASH FOR CHROME
Bring the power of Bash to your favorite browser for free.
Once added to your browser, you can access Bash in three ways:
1) A floating Bash icon in your browser window
2) A Bash icon in the navigation bar
3) A right-click context menu option
When you open Bash on any webpage, you can easily create summaries, get explanations, and ask more questions based on the web page that you are on. Each webpage is automatically added as a source in Bash.
You can also select specific text on a webpage and use the right-click context menu to only interact with the text you selected.
DISCOVER WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH BASH
Bash is a powerful tool that can be used for a variety of purposes. Here are some examples of what you can do with Bash:
Bash is a powerful tool that can be used for a variety of purposes. Bash comes with over 40 templates for marketing, sales, writing, and creative projects, including social media posts, product descriptions, sales proposals, emails, blog posts, website copy, and more. Here are some examples of what you can do with Bash:
1) Blog posts or essays within seconds - need to write a blog post or essay on a specific subject? Use Bash to collect all your research and ask it to write a draft for your latest blog post or essay.
2) Understand complicated agreements - upload any agreement into Bash and ask it to highlight the key terms. If you want to know more about specific terms, you can ask Bash to explain it to you in simple and straightforward terms (without any legal jargon).
3) Get action items from meetings - have a meeting transcript or a transcript from a podcast or video? Add it to Bash by copy pasting this into Bash and ask Bash to create a summary or a list of action items.
4) Create document outlines - need to create a new document, brief, or presentation deck? Add your source materials to Bash and add these to a topic. You can now ask Bash to write an outline based on these source materials.
5) Summarize emails and Slack threads - need to catch up on very long conversations over email or on Slack? Copy paste these conversations into Bash and ask it to summarize this and highlight key points and takeaways.
6) Explain articles or papers - add an article or scientific paper as an URL or use the browser extension to add an article to Bash. You can now get different types of summaries (descriptive, ELI5, bullet points), ask questions about this article, and ask Bash to write a tweet based on this article.
7) Rewrite existing documents - upload an existing document and then ask Bash to summarize and rewrite this in any style and length that you need this in. Turn any document into a tweet, LinkedIn post, poem, or expertly paraphrased text.
8) Keep clients happy - add project and client agreements, and use Bash to get a bulleted list of key deliverables, deadlines, and everything that will keep your client happy. Use Bash to draft updates to the client based on what was agreed upon.
9) Get creative work rolling - Need to write a creative brief to get new brand materials produced? Add already existing materials to Bash and get a new creative brief within seconds.
10) Custom cover letter and resume - Looking for a new role? Upload your resume and the role you are interested in and let Bash write you a custom cover letter or a shiny new resume.
Bash can be used to summarize, paraphrase, question, analyze, and get insights about any article, webpage, employment contracts and agreements, business contracts and agreements, incorporation documents, non-disclosure agreements (NDAs), sales contracts and agreements.
Bash is available in 14 languages including English, Spanish, Portuguese, Indonesian, Italian, German, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Norse, Finnish, and Danish. The locales we support are:
en-GB, es-ES, pt-BR, pt-PT, fr-FR, id-ID, it-IT, de-DE, nl-NL, pl-PL, sv-SE, nb-NO (Bokmål), nn-NO (Nynorsk), fi-FI, and da-DK.
Bash uses OpenAI, ChatGPT, and the latest artificial intelligence and large language models applied to your content. Instead of ChatGPT, Google Translate, Quillbot, Jasper, Hyperwrite, Wordtune, or Grammarly, try out Bash! All for free.
The Bash support team is always ready to help you. Whether it’s a question about a feature, pricing or anything else, you can reach out to us via email at email@example.com or via chat support using space.new/bashsupport