Displays your daily usage of bandwidth consumption from the provider ElectronicBox.
*** Notice ***
ElectronicBox becomes Ebox and has changed its web address to http://www.ebox.ca
Allows clients from ElectronicBox to monitor their bandwidth consumption directly from Google Chrome.
You will need your client code or your VL code, both provided by ElectronicBox.
This is an unofficial extension made by a fan, therefore the data might not be accurate even if it is coming directly from the provider ElectronicBox (http://www.electronicbox.net). I do not have all the information about how the data is calculated, therefore you may refer to the official tool in special cases.
- Bug fix: Data crawling fixed. (Keven Lefebvre)
- Bug fix: The FR language file was wrongly overwritten by the EN file.
- Bug fix: The current month was always displayed in english.
- Modifications to the requests after domain name change from ElectronicBox (http://www.ebox.ca)
- Bug fix: Detection of PEAK option. (Keven Lefebvre)
- Modifications to the requests for crawling the data after the changes made by ElectronicBox
- Bug fix: Meaningful text for tooltips on the progress bars
- Added an option to display (or not) the options page on every browser updates
- Reviewed how the progress bars are calculated
- Categorization of the bandwidth consumption (under, low, medium, high, over)
- Bug fix: Added the current day in the total of remaining days, which affects the other calculations
- Bug fix: Changed the url to fit the new format from Electronic Box in the popup
- Bug fix: Changed the url to fit the new format from Electronic Box
- Bug fix: Prevent multiple animations to be stacked on the action button
- Bug fix: Update number of verifications when popup is opened
- Bug fix: Update fields "number of days remaining" and "current month" when popup is opened
- Bug fix: Reset of verification count on extension update
- Added fields "number of remaining days" and "current month"
- Added a comment about the current consumption state
- Added tooltips to the progress bar in the popup
- Added a color coded badge according to the current consumption state
- Bug fix: Some translations and typos
- Bug fix: Changed background page to be persistent
- Bug fix: Added link to the settings page and fixed styling in the popup
- Complete rewrite of the extension with AngularJS
- Added a section to manage settings
- Added automatic verifications
- Added desktop notifications
- Bug fix: some parsing in english was incorrect
- Bug fix: some values needed to be cast in float