Continuously stream from Bandcamp feed, collection, & wishlist pages without clicking play over and over, + other cool features.
Bandcamp Streamer features uninterrupted streaming from your feed, collection, & wishlist, greatly smoothing out the listening experience for those with fan accounts. No more pressing play after every track!
On the feed page, tracks are separated into two separate playlists: fan activity & new releases. The player allows you to skip back and forth and control the volume.
On your own collection page, you can stream full albums (that you own) back to back nonstop, or play through your favorite track from each release. Both playlists can be shuffled, and so can your wishlist. Scramble everything you've collected and listen to it nonstop for days on end!
You can also easily explore the collections of other fans and friends by streaming all of their featured/favorite or wishlisted tracks. Finding great new music is amazingly simple and efficient.
* On the feed page, prices are listed next to the "buy now" buttons.
* The spacebar can be used to start & stop the player while the arrow keys skip back and forth.
* If the collection/wishlist playlist has been shuffled when more tracks are added, it becomes unshuffled. It is recommended to load all the desired tracks to the page first, then shuffle and start the playlist.
What this extension does *not* do:
* Allow you to add a full album to your wishlist and then stream the whole thing. Playing only the first or featured track of an album in your wishlist is a Bandcamp limitation that this extension does not try to circumvent. You can do two things: support the artist and buy the album (best option for full flexibility + solidarity factor), or add each individual track from the album to your wishlist if possible.
Demo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXO3qu-vz0Q
P.S. If you appreciate the extension, consider showing some support! Please leave a rating and some feedback, it's always motivating to hear from people who enjoy and find it useful. Suggestions and bug reports are always welcome, preferably on Github.
Any donation no matter how small is appreciated. Much like making music, writing browser extensions is often a labor of love with little to no financial benefits in return for a lot of heart and effort.
* BTC: 1BAUU2oop9hQdoLujcZPmkBKWiT6JVEyfM
* ETH: 0x54e0beAAF0fA4858e9671aCcDEb4d5C4d4f41f95
* BCH: bitcoincash:qz26zw42996nf7xh7u2j3z6usv29vgk7wyp09ryk3t