Back in Black with a Hint o Grey.
Works again with Chromium v118.0.5993.71 or later.
Unfortunately, the current version of Microsoft Edge is behind with v118.02088.46. Until Microsoft updates their core Chromium version, this theme will not display correctly
I only do testing with Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
Themes created/fixed on my own time mean that I get to make them how I want on my own timeline...unless someone wants to pay me. :)
Themes are no longer supported in Incognito/InPrivate mode in Chromium based browsers (Edge, Chrome, Brave, Opera, and others).
Google has forced a standard Incognito theme across the board, which is why they all have the same grey theme.
To Remove the Theme from Chrome:
1) On your computer, open Chrome.
2) At the top right click the three vertical dots.
3) On the popup menu, click "Settings".
4) On the left menu, click "Appearance,"
5) In the main window, click the button that says "Reset to default" and you will have the standard default Google Chrome theme again.