Explore Prebid and GAM auction details for display and video. Check the web page GDPR TCFv2 readiness.
See header bidding auction details for Prebid.js and Google Ad Manager for all display and video slots in all frames found on the page. Check the web page GDPR TCFv2 readiness.
New in version 2:
- New modern design.
- GDPR TCF v2 CMP checks: check if TCF v2 CMP is available on the page, if Google has permission to serve ads and if bid requests contain consent string.
- Bid details: you can now explore the details of each Prebid bid and GAM’s response.
- Google Ad Manager ad unit paths are shown next to Prebid ad unit code.
- Winner of video auction is now available as well as the details of the winning VAST ad chain.
- VAST errors.
- Prebid deals are marked with “(deals)” appended to the bidder.
Click a slot name to scroll towards the ad slot div element on the page (if available).
Notes and limitations:
- CPM price of Google's bids is not available because Google Ad Manager doesn't expose it in the bid response.
- If there is an ad slot showing an ad but the extension reports "no bids in the last auction" then if the web page has a regular ad refresh configured the ad displayed most likely comes from a previous auction.
- If there are bids for an ad slot but no bid is marked as winner, please check the pricing rules in GAM.